- INTERACTIVE EYECANDY MAP FEATURES
- SCREENHOTS / ARTWORKS
- AGE OF MYTHOLOGY EXTENDED EDITION VERSION
- DOWNLOAD INTERACTIVE EYECANDY MAP
- TOWER OF BABYLON WALKTROUGH
Many of you mortals belief that it was the false and weak Christian or Hebrew god who destroyed the tower of Babylon…… this is just a lie. The weak and pathetic Christian or Hebrew god had not the power to confront the mighty Persian gods. In this tale you will follow the destiny of the Persian boy Mehrak and you will learn the true story of the tower of Babylon !
This scenario is an interactive eyecandy map including a explore/puzzle rpg game which has a playtime between 30 minutes to 90 minutes
This map contains a voice acted intro and end cinematic. After the intro cinematic you can explore the entire map yourself and of course play the game which unlocks even more secrets. Make sure to check the Read me file before installing. Please also check the in-game objectives, hints and spotlight carefully because there is more than meets the eye.
This is Age of Mythology the Titans hobby project was at first just an eyecandy screenshot series. I always liked these small-sized scenario maps with stuff on them…so I created the Tower and shot some screenies. later on I thought that maybe it would be fun if people could actually see this tower for real in their Age of Mythology game. So inspired by the Wonders of the deep mini puzzle i turned the map into a rpg/puzzle scenario which would right away be the final scenario/story part of the Spartans multiplayer campaign. Well I hope you guys & girls enjoy this joint.
The Tower of Babylon is an Age of Mythology The Titans interactive eyecandy map with rpg/puzzle scenario by; The Vandhaal
Story, cinematic, map design, triggers and all visuals by: The Vandhaal
Persian advisor: Kevin Shah
Released in 2007
- Pepsidude ak.a.a Alex
SIZE DOES MATTER !
- One of the biggest constructions ever build in Age of Mythology
YOUR AGE OF MYTHOLOGY SCREEN JUST GOT BIGGER !
- Yes it has…because this map features: FULL screen aom cinematics
- Voice acted intro and ending cinematic
- Interactive control for player by chat commands
- Detailed map design
- Nice sound and music score
- Explore/puzzle rpg game
- Custom lighting files
- Scenery changes controlled by the player
- and much more
- I recommend to consume some nice white wine while exploring this Interactive eyecandy map and playing the game
Trailer for the Age of mythology the titans scenario: The Tower of Babylon by The Vandhaal
Below Persian music sample provided by Kevin Shah
All Tower of Babylon screenshots can be found in the Age of Mythology The tower of Babylon gallery.
|The Vandhaal – The Tower of Babylon screenshots|
In January 2015 an updated version for AoM EE has been released on the Steam workshop.
The Tower of Babylon scenario for Age of Mythology the Titans download. Download this Vandhaal joint and enjoy Guys & Girls. The download package contains all you need to enjoy this campaign for your AoM TT game: scenario files,custom music folder, Custom sound effect folder, custom voice acting folder, Intro movie, read me.
The Ring of the Nibelungen act: The Rhinegold campaign AoM TT campaign is downloadable on various locations. If the above download links do not work for you just message/ post a comment to The Vandhaal.
The file has a size of 29,30 mb. The download package is compressed with winzip.
Please make sure you read the included Read me file before installing the scenario.
The below image combined with the description should help you on your way to view the voice acted end cinematic and learn the truth around the Tower of Babylon. Click the image to enlarge.
….and a general tip: if for some reason your “hero” gets stuck at some location on the map, you should try to switch from day to night or night to day….. in all cases you can get your guy out of those places with this.
- A-Start point Mehrak ( You)
- B-First encounter Sohrab, first mission
- C-Solution first mission,receive clue, You get i copper drachem ( 1 gold)
- D-Artapanus of the Medes,recieve clue, can be talked to at day and night time
- E- Khulla, mission get the Ney, receive clue
- F- Old man, just talk
- G- KevinShah, mission
- H- The Wolf/day and the Boar/night curse, mission riddle
- I- Kehlab slave of Kevinshah, talk, mission
- J- Traider, solution for mission Kevinshah, buy pig head
- K- Second encounter Sohrab, spy mission at night
- L- Box, solution Wolf/boar mission, receive clue
- M- Spy name gets revealed at night on this location and should be chat commanded somehwere here at daytime also
- N- Hediye, first encounter at day time
- O- Hediye encounter at night time
- P- Music instrument riddle (final riddle) talk and get clue
- Q- Music instrument riddle (final riddle) talk and get clue
- R- Music instrument riddle (final riddle) talk and get clue
- S- Music instrument riddle (final riddle) talk and get clue
- T- Music instrument riddle (final riddle) talk and get clue
- U- Guards, Mehrak can gain acces to the gardens and Xerxes party here
- V- Guards
- W-Stairs, acces to the garden at Night. Mehrak can sneak inisde here
- X- Mehrak meets the Greek god Athena. She points the location where Mehrak has to shout ( player uses chat code) the final riddles answer
- Y- Mehrak can go up the stairs on this spot ( he automatically enters and walks up)
- Z- Mehrak finds the Ney thieve here….and yes he knows this guy already
- ZA- Mehrak receives, at night, his reward from kevinShah here (receive clue).
- ZB- If Mehrak goes down stairs again ( ney puzzle) he gets out of the entrance and arrives on this spot( will automaticly appear here again)
- ZC- Location to start the final puzzle: The Manticors riddle. at a certain point the exact position will be marked…..at night only of course
some clue: f.l.t.r: 2,5,3,1,4